Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Jazz Is

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Esoteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I mostly wrote this poem because I wanted to be perverse. It's totally unrefined thus far, having not been edited much. Trying to alter my style a bit, get away from the traditional trap I've been stuck in due to underexposure.

    *Note- since I can't italize things here, I just put the words I would in caplitals.

    Jazz IS when you name your instrument
    And it isn't a novelty.

    Jazz IS watching your hero fade
    Before your eyes
    While he's become closer than a father.
    Jazz IS not eating for a week
    To pay for the lessons with your hero-
    Just to jam.

    Jazz IS reaching the lush life
    By talent and time alone.

    Jazz has no pride.
    Jazz IS more pathetic
    Than a teen sitting on a toilet
    Constapated
    Trying to squeeze out an orgasm
    To dull the pain in his sphincter
    After pushing puss out of his face
    Knowing everyone can hear yet still being quiet
    (which is the second most pathetic imagine
    I can conjure).

    Jazz IS...

    Jazz is.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ranter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2001
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh, i must have missd this one on the way down last time, but now that i have read it, i wanted to pull it back to the top. this is short and nice...very different than the rest of what youve written...this is more my flavor i guess you can say... i like this one, even though it really does not make any real sense, nor does it really describe jazz, but, nonetheless i still like it. a great little respite.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •